Find answers to the most common questions asked about my services.
Do you do E-Commerce?
No. E-Commerce requires more time intensive setup, maintenance, and care than a simple 2-3 page website. Since I cannot devote my time to the necessary time required for this, I focus more on the words and clarity of the website. If e-commerce is something you need, I’d recommend an easy to setup platform like Shopify.
What is included in maintaining a website?
Here are a few of the services I provide:
- Website hosting: I host your site for a monthly fee.
- Domain hosting: I manage your website domain and provide privacy protection for a yearly fee.
- Email: I provide you with pop3 and IMAP credentials based on your domain, but setting up custom email with a service like G-Suite or Outlook is up to you.
Anything else not included in the list above will be consider additional work, and I will provide a separate estimate per additional project.
What custom integrations can you do?
I can provide a separate estimate on a case by case basis after the final site design for:
- Custom logo
- Video graphics
- Connecting analytics software like Google Analytics
- Live chat
- Google maps location
- Direct call now button
- Small/additional customizations past the final site design
Can I make my own changes?
Yes! Once your website is finished, you’ll be able to create blog posts and edit text and images on your landing pages.
Does setting up a blog cost?
You’ll have access to write and schedule blog posts through WordPress once I build your site.
Will my website work on mobile?
Yes! I make sure your website will look great on desktop and mobile for Safari and Google Chrome.